- We are a mountain school founded in 1971, located in Denver’s backyard; just 15 minutes from Downtown Evergreen and 10 minutes from C-470.
- We are an independent co-ed school that serves 170 students ages 18 months through 8th grade.
- Our student to teacher ratio is 6 to 1.
- Over 25% of our families receive a financial aid award.
- We learn on an 11 acre campus that includes:
- Three buildings with 58,000 square feet of space
- A state of the art gym and performance center
- Outdoor Learning Labs
- On-site catering company that provides school lunches
- Three science labs
- Dedicated space for movement, art and music
- Athletic field
- Three play structures and basketball court
- Over 25% of our families utilize flexible tuition
- Our alumni pursue their passions at some of the top schools in Colorado and around the nation, including Colorado Academy, The Dawson School, Dakota Ridge IB, Evergreen High School, Fountain Valley Academy, Golden High School, Kent Denver, Lakewood IB, Mullen High School, St. Mary’s Academy and Valor Christian School.
- Memberships: NAIS, ACIS, NBOA